A bathroom should be a place to relax or pamper yourself. Whether you like taking long bubble baths to unwind or getting ready for date night our bathroom should be a place that we love. Recently Tyson ripped out our bathroom vanity and put in a new one that I absolutely adore. It’s White with dark wood. And that actually works for us. I want to share some fixer upper bathrooms that have inspired me.
These bathrooms are from one of my favorite websites Houzz.
When you are part of the interior design world you are constantly looking for decor inspiration basically 24.7. I spend a lot of time looking at farmhouse bathroom decorations on HomeBNC as well
I love bringing you gorgeous home decor ideas and DIY projects! It’s something that makes my heart happy.
So sit back and enjoy this blog post.
Soak in all the white bathroom vanity, gray bathroom vanity, quartz bathroom countertops, and farmhouse bathroom decorations in these fixer upper bathrooms.
Because I found some gorgeous bathrooms that you will love these lookalike fixer upper bathrooms!
I promise it will give you so many ideas for decorating a farmhouse bathroom.
Decorating isn’t always easy. It can be so hard to find your design style. But I want to give you some tips and tricks to help you decorate like a Professional when you aren’t one with these lookalike fixer upper bathrooms.
If you want to be a part of my blogging family please fill out the form below. You will get full access to my Free Home Decor Resource Library. I pour my heart into my blog family and can’t wait for you to be part of it.
5 Tips to look like a Pro when decorating your bathroom:
- Wood and Whites are so popular right now. Everyone that knows me knows how much I adore reclaimed wood and neutrals together. The color combination to me is perfect.
- Mixing textures works. If you love multiple different textures it’s okay to bring them together when designing a bathroom. If you look at the photos below you will see many examples of shiplap, reclaimed wood walls, rustic vanity. They compliment each other well.
- Simplicity is a good thing when it comes to bathrooms. I am an over the top decorator. I used a lot of decor in my home maybe too much at times. But with my bathroom I keep it simple to look clean and organized.
- When you are out looking for decorations for your bathroom look for unique items. One of a kind decorations are better in my mind. I often find unique decor at the flea market, thrift shops, and yard sales. Look in your area to see if you have some local markets. I promise you find some awesome home goods.
- If you look at the photos below you will see that most of these bathrooms have greenery and floral displayed. That is something I love. Plants bring life to any area and look stunning in a bathroom.
Without further to do, let’s get to it! So you can take a look at these stunning 31 lookalike fixer upper bathrooms.
Aren’t these farmhouse bathrooms dreamy?
Like seriously the most beautiful neutral bathrooms along with farmhouse bathroom decor that is perfect.
I hope these brought you some inspiration like they have with me.
So you can design your own fixer upper bathroom and look like a pro using the 5 tips I provided.
Lastly, have you wanted to create your own blog? I make ALL of my income from being a full time blogger. So keep reading if blogging is something you have always been curious about.
In other words here is an amazing post for you to give you step by step instructions on exactly what I use. Really though take a look at my blog post How to start a Blog the easy way!
I’ve included a list of the best tools I use for my blog as well. I have used all the items in this blog post personally and absolutely love them. I have also linked discounts or the best price possible for each item. Go read it now and start a blog the easy way!
Popular Blog Posts:
Thanks for stopping by friends. It means so much to me. I hope you were inspired by these fixer upper bathrooms.