10 Cheap Laundry Room Decorations for the Wall. + 5 organizational hacks!
Modern Farmhouse Laundry Room
A lot of people forget about the design when it comes to decorating the laundry room. It’s a room that we don’t always think about when designing our dream home. But I want to change that. I want to help you create a laundry room that you love. A room that doesn’t make you dread washing and folding clothes.
This blog post is full of laundry room decorations for the wall, for your counter top, and shelves.
You can change the look of a laundry room without doing a complete remodel. You just have to add gorgeous decorations. There are so many fun laundry room wall signs that I will share with you.
When decorating your laundry room you’ll want items that serve a function and are a decoration as well. You will notice that trend in this post.
You’ll see that most of the items here are beautiful to look at but also have a purpose. For example I have included some gorgeous farmhouse laundry detergent bins. They are pretty and will hold your soap.
It’s super common to have shelves and tons of storage in your laundry room. So keeping organized is key when you are decorating your laundry room. It’s makes doing laundry easier.
So I want to share 5 Tips that will keep an organized laundry room.
- Fold laundry right when it is done in the dryer. I know how hard this is for some people! Myself included. Really though I have left laundry for days before I fold it. But it makes such a difference when I fold it immediately after it’s dry.
- Empty lint trap after every load in the dryer so it doesn’t build up. I included a decor lint container below.
- Keep a garbage can in your laundry room. It makes it easier to toss garbage away. If you’re like me when doing my husbands laundry I empty out so much stuff from his pockets. So having a garbage can in the laundry room makes it easier so I am not leaving junk on top of the washing machine.
- Take full advantage of store bins. I use decor bins to store dryer balls, and cleaner. And really any other random stuff I keep on the shelves.
- Use a decor laundry detergent container. It will look organized and clean rather than having a box of laundry detergent or a plastic bin of detergent.
If anyone knows me you know how much I hate doing laundry. But it makes it easier that I have a pretty laundry room with laundry room decorations for the wall and shelves.
Other Laundry Room Posts you might like:
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate links, meaning no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you purchase through the links. Thanks for supporting my dream!
You can click on each photo to see exactly where to get it. All of these laundry room decorations for the wall are from Amazon.
I hope these small laundry room organization ideas helped you to see a vision for your laundry room.
It can be so much more than just a space to wash and fold clothes. And I promise if you have an organized room you will be a happier person. The little things make a big difference. Trust me.
Which one of these farmhouse laundry room decorations was your favorite? Tell me in the comments below.
So don’t forget to sign up and join my blog family. My email list is something I pour my heart into. I love hanging out with you in your inbox and really connecting! Fill out the form below and let’s stay in touch!
Have you ever thought about starting your own blog? I get asked all the time from people how to start a blog and if you can really make money from blogging. The answer is YES! 100% you can. I blog full time, it’s how I make all my income. Blogging is something I am deeply passionate about. If it’s something you have ever thought about then head over to my blog post how to start a blog the easy way. I give you full details on exactly how you can start your own blog and be your own boss. Who wouldn’t love working on their own time?!
You may also like these Blog Posts full of the best budget friendly furniture and decor:
- Affordable Accent Chairs
- Affordable Coffee Tables
- Affordable Console Tables
- Affordable Nightstands
- Affordable Entryway Benches
- Affordable Farmhouse Beds
- Affordable Farmhouse Lights
- Affordable Lamps
- Affordable Laundry Baskets
- Affordable Bedding
- Affordable Galvanized Decor
- Affordable Rugs
- Affordable White Pitchers
- Affordable Clocks
- Affordable Throw Blankets
- Affordable Farmhouse Sinks
- Affordable Throw Pillows
- Affordable Kitchen Decor
- Affordable Bathroom Decor
- Affordable Living Room Decor
- Affordable Laundry Room Decor
- Affordable Master Bedroom Decor
- Affordable Shelves
Popular Blog Posts:
Let’s be friends more than just here. Come find me on Instagram!
Thanks so much for being here. It’s means the world that you showed up. Talk soon.