The best selection of farmhouse floating shelves
I think the key to having organized home is making sure you have a good farmhouse shelf or shelving system so you don’t have stuff laying around everywhere. You have to have a place to put decorations to keep a cleaning looking home. There is nothing worse than a cluttered home. And the secret to eliminating clutter is having a space for organization. Each item in your home should have it’s own place.
The easiest way to do that is with farmhouse floating shelves and a good farmhouse bookshelf.
Shelves can be displayed in any and every room of your house.
I pour my heart into my blog family. I would love it if you would be a part of it. You’ll get full access to my 7 Farmhouse Prints to display on your shelves. Just fill out the form below.
I love floating shelves with industrial rods because they have such a beautiful rustic look. The wood is my favorite element in shelves. There so many different kinds of shelves. You need to think about what kind of functionality you need with a shelf. Are you looking for a single shelf, or a multi shelf?
In this blog post I will tell you exactly how to decorate a bookshelf.
Other blog posts you might like:
These are 5 easy tips to look like a pro when decorating your shelf and have a Pinterest worthy home:
- Pick out decorations that are personal and have character. I enjoy decor that is unique and items you don’t see in every home. One of a kind decorations are the best.
- When choosing items to display on your shelf try to focus on creating vignettes. A vignette is a group of small decorations that creates a focal point. Most of the time vignettes are small bunches of 3-5 items that tell a story or have a similar design theme.
- Choose decorations that are different heights. This will create an easy pattern for your eye to follow. The variety of decorations is something you will always want to remember so that your shelves aren’t looking at the exact same thing over and over. Variety is always a good thing as long as it’s cohesive.
- Matching different textures is a must when designing shelves. I always add in metals, wood, and glass decorations to give your shelves more character. You can’t go wrong with this.
- Keep things simple. I like to make sure I have quite a few decorations on my shelves but making sure there is space in between each item to eliminate clutter.
I hope these 5 tips helped you understand the must do’s for decorating your farmhouse bookshelf or farmhouse floating shelf.
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate links, meaning no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you purchase through the links. Thanks for supporting my dream!
Keep scrolling to see 12 of my absolute favorite rustic shelves. These shelves are from Amazon.
You may also like these Blog Posts full of the best budget friendly furniture and decor:
- Affordable Accent Chairs
- Affordable Coffee Tables
- Affordable Console Tables
- Affordable Nightstands
- Affordable Entryway Benches
- Affordable Farmhouse Beds
- Affordable Farmhouse Lights
- Affordable Lamps
- Affordable Laundry Baskets
- Affordable Bedding
- Affordable Galvanized Decor
- Affordable Rugs
- Affordable White Pitchers
- Affordable Clocks
- Affordable Throw Blankets
- Affordable Farmhouse Sinks
- Affordable Throw Pillows
- Affordable Kitchen Decor
- Affordable Bathroom Decor
- Affordable Living Room Decor
- Affordable Laundry Room Decor
- Affordable Master Bedroom Decor
- Affordable Shelves
Popular Blog Posts: