The BEST Cheap Large Clocks for Walls and Fireplace Mantels.
This is a must have decoration for every home. Whether you are looking for living room decor to hang above your fireplace mantel or a unique decoration for your master bedroom you have come to the right place. This post has the very best large clock wall decor that you will adore.
I’m going to share exactly how to decorate with a clock
Clocks are a great way to display something large on your wall that’s going to take up a lot of space.
Other Blog posts you might enjoy:
- How to decorate a living room that is clutter free using this one step.
- 7 affordable design tips and living room ideas on a budget.
You have a few options when decorating with a clock.
- You can use it on your mantel fireplace as a focal point, and decorate around it. A lot of times you’ll see decorators using a clock on the mantel and bringing in smaller decorations around it. A way to do this is using identical items mirroring each other on each side of the clock. Or using vignettes on each side of your clock. A vignette is a small grouping of decorations that come together to create a theme and tell a story. Vignettes are super common in interior design.
- Another way to display your clock is by hanging it on the wall and having pictures around it. You can have small photo wall displays on each side. The great thing about using large clocks as a decoration is they draw your eye automatically to it, and you can create symmetry all around it.
- If you are displaying a clock in your bedroom above your bed you don’t need to have decorations around it and if you do it can just be a simple picture or sign on each side. But if it’s solo and you just have it as the main item hanging on your wall that’s totally fine and a pretty common thing. This simplicity is something I enjoy in a master bedroom design.
- Always measure the area you want to hang your clock. Because clocks are usually pretty big the last thing you want is to buy a clock that’s too big to put on your mantel, or that looks out of place because of the size.
- Stay in your budged when buying a clock. I’ve seen clocks that cost an arm and a let. And I am not about that. I’ve included 16 of my favorite large clocks that won’t break the bank!
So keep reading so you can see my favorite clock wall decor, and I promise you’ll love all these large clocks for sale.
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate links, meaning no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you purchase through the links. Thanks for supporting my dream!
They are so cute for such a good price!
Tell me which clock is your favorite one? It’s hard to pick just one. But I think this one is my favorite. Tell me which one you love in the comments below.
You may also like these Blog Posts full of the best budget friendly furniture and decor:
- Affordable Accent Chairs
- Affordable Farmhouse Sinks
- Affordable Coffee Tables
- Affordable Console Tables
- Affordable Nightstands
- Affordable Entryway Benches
- Affordable Farmhouse Beds
- Affordable Farmhouse Lights
- Affordable Lamps
- Affordable Laundry Baskets
- Affordable Bedding
- Affordable Galvanized Decor
- Affordable Rugs
- Affordable White Pitchers
- Affordable Clocks
- Affordable Throw Blankets
- Affordable Farmhouse Sinks
- Affordable Throw Pillows
- Affordable Kitchen Decor
- Affordable Bathroom Decor
- Affordable Living Room Decor
- Affordable Laundry Room Decor
- Affordable Master Bedroom Decor
- Affordable Shelves
If you have ever thought about starting your own blog and making money online you need to read this post. I tell you step by step how to start a blog the easy way.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. It means so much to me that you came.
Large cheap wall clocks