Learn how to use lavender stem as a dining room table centerpiece.
Long gone are the days that we only decorate using cotton stems. Don’t get me wrong I will always love the look of cotton stems. But they aren’t the only popular thing to put in your vase or pot anymore. Using lavender stem when decorating is something that I absolutely love seeing this Spring.
I made a lavender hoop wreath which was such a fun project that I loved displaying in my house hanging on the wall. It was such a cute way to bring greenery and pops of color into my house.
If you want to have a unique way to decorate this Spring definitely use lavender stems because they are just adorable right now.
Let me tell you a little about lavender… It can improve sleep, help with asthma symptoms – which I have, it can also help with pain you may have, and lastly it can help with anxiety. I am not a medical expert by any means do your own research. But if you are using fresh lavender definitely keep doing that! You can always keep it to use as decor in your home which isn’t something people always think about.
Whether you are going to use faux lavender stems, or dried lavender stems you will adore these decorating ideas.
Now you’ll never forget that lavender can be used as a decoration with all the amazing ideas I am going to share.
Have you ever wondered how to display dried lavender?
Because the only way we automatically think about it is hanging it upside down from a shelf. Which is a cute way to display dried lavender but not the only thing we can do to decorate. And I’ll share tons more ideas below.
Also I always share products with you so you know exactly what I am talking about with decorating tips and design ideas. If you click on the bolded word you can see full product details.
- Lavender bags on a bathroom tray in your bathroom creating spa like decor.
- Lavender bags in a small decorative jar giving your laundry room a good smell but also looking pretty.
- Hang dried lavender upside down on a shelf or a decorative hook.
- Put lavender stems in a vase on your kitchen counter.
- Put lavender stalk in a watering pitcher put on your front porch.
- Dried lavender bunch in brown paper rolled and put on a decorative rustic tray.
- Dried pressed lavender displayed in a picture frame.
- Lavender buds placed in the bottom of a mason jar with a candle inside.
- Lavender buds mod podged on the outside of a glass vase.
- Displaying lavender buds floating at the top of a jar filled with water. Inside the jar you can put glass stones in the bottom.
- Faux lavender stems hot glued on a lavender hoop wreath like the one I made.
- You can stack vintage books on your book shelf and lay lavender stems across the top of them. So they are the focal point of your display.
- You can mod podge lavender buds on a wood letter and hang on your wall. Big wood letters will never go out of style. They are so popular right now.
I hope you got some good information from these decorating DIY ideas. You just have been creative when decorating so you don’t have a home that’s the same as everyone else’s. It’s always fun to be unique when decorating your house.
Next I’ll share some of my favorite photos of artificial lavender stems and real lavender stalks.
You can always click on each photo to see full details of the product.
Definitely break out that lavender this Spring. It’s one of my favorite decorations to bring in a bright shade of purple that I love. This gorgeous color can go in any room of your home. We usually don’t use this shade of purple to decorate with a lot and most of the time we don’t have walls this color. So this purple is perfect to go with neutrals or your other room designs you have. It just brings a happy warm feeling as an accent color.
There are so many different ways to decorate with lavender buds and lavender stocks you just have to be creative. You can decorate with them inside in every room of your house or outside on your patio or porch. You may even have a glass vase or mason jar just laying around that house that can be used.
Lavender bundles are such a quick centerpiece to throw on the table when you have company coming over or if a friend shows up unexpectedly just throw that lavender centerpiece on your coffee table. So it can be admired while sharing a conversation with your guest.
Which look do you like better faux lavender stems or dried lavender stems?
They both look pretty different to me depending on what look you are going for. Plus with dried lavender you have to be so careful with it and make sure you design gently with it. Or else you are going to end up with dried pieces of lavender all over your home. It will be broken and won’t be able to be used.
I love seeing photos of your home when decorating and using my blog posts as inspiration. So if you decorate your home this Spring with lavender stems be sure to tag me so I can see them.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog to me. It means so much that you came.
If you aren’t already part of my blog family fill out the form below so we can hangout more than just here.
I share my blog updates and DIY’s first with my email family. Trust me you don’t want to miss out on that.