Kitchen decorating ideas on a budget + 19 White Farmhouse Kitchens you need to copy!
Come get inspired with a stunning dream white farmhouse kitchen that looks like fixer upper kitchens designed by Joanna Gaines herself.
Do you love getting inspired by beautiful homes? Because there is nothing that I love more than browsing Better Homes and Gardens or Houzz for hours soaking in all the gorgeous Modern white farmhouse kitchens or white neutral kitchens. And you need to be doing these Kitchen decorating ideas on a budget to save tons of money!
As some of you may know Tyson and I have been remodeling our house. And it is so much work! But I love bringing to life a beautiful room when it was so ugly looking prior.
We recently updated and remodeled our entire kitchen we changed it into a rustic white kitchen of my dreams. It’s white and gray two toned. Which those colors are my absolute favorites especially when paired together!
Because of that I of course had to write a blog post full of neutral kitchen ideas. This blog post will be full of the latest 2020 kitchen trends and 7 helpful tips to revamp your kitchen on a budget without spending money.
I know a lot of people want to refreshen their home without doing a total gut job and remodeling it. So these 7 tips will help you give your kitchen a new look easily.
And let’s be real… Who doesn’t love DIY’s that barely cost a dime!
You know I am all about budget friendly home decor projects!
Who or what blog is your biggest design inspiration? Truthfully, it’s hard to name just one! Isn’t it!! Since getting into the interior design/decor blog industry every single day I get to be inspired by talented people. And I am always looking for new ways to decorate my farm house home. If you want to see some of my favorite design influencers and designers you can see them HERE.
As I mentioned before I browse websites to get design inspiration and come up with new ideas for decorating my home. Another website that I absolutely adore is Home BNC. What website do you turn to for design tips and inspiration? Tell me in the comments below.
Ok now let’s get down to business.
7 Helpful tips to revamp your kitchen on a budget without spending any money!
- Tip #1 – Replace hardware in kitchen. You never really understand what a dramatic look just switching out hardware on cabinets can do. It’s such an affordable way to update your cabinets.
- Tip #2 – Add an accent wall in your kitchen. We have a long wall in our kitchen that is painted gray, and the other walls are white. It’s such an easy way to add character to a room.
- Tip #3 – Update your backsplash. There are so many and I mean sooooo many peel and stick backsplash tiles on Amazon. I was always a bit skeptical with peel and stick backsplash tiles. Because let’s be honest they can look tacky and fake. But Amazon has so many beautiful and affordable options.
- Tip #4 – Paint your cabinets. If you can’t do a complete remodel and replace ugly old cabinets give them a paint job. It’s an easy way to give your entire kitchen a different look. If you want to see my favorite farmhouse paint line take a look HERE.
- Tip #5 – Bring in a different rug for your kitchen. The most popular place to put a rug in your kitchen is right in front of the kitchen sink. If you want to add a bit of flare pick out a rug that has some character with fun pattern.
- Tip #6 – Add decor on your counter top. I absolutely love using trays as a focal point. So I use trays on my counter and decorate it with small items. I change out the decor depending on the season and time of the year.
- Tip #7 – Give some attention to your walls. Gallery walls are super trendy this year. And you can use a gallery wall to add your personal touch or family photos.
Now that I have shared some of my favorite tips to freshen up your kitchen with little to no money, I am going to show you some of my favorite kitchens from Houzz.
Because I am so deeply passionate about DIY home decor actually DIY anything. I love bringing you photos of a white farmhouse kitchen that you’ll love and tips that I know will bring out your inner designer. So sit back and enjoy these breath taking photos of these modern farmhouse kitchens. Get ideas and learn how to decorate your farm house the easy way!
Also, don’t forget to look through my Favorite decorations listed. I have hundreds of Farmhouse Home Decor items that you can browse and fall in love with just like I have! Our recommendations page is full of dreamy magazine worthy decor and furniture!
Without further to do…
Here are some dream farmhouse kitchens.
Photo by Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource – Search kitchen design ideas
Modern white kitchens are so dreamy. So I hope all of these neutral kitchen ideas gave you some inspiration because they definitely gave me some.
SERIOUSLY are these not the most beautiful kitchens you have ever seen?! I am dying at how gorgeous they are.
Who doesn’t LOVEEEE freebies! I launched my Free Home Decor Resource Library if you want to get full access to it and join my blog family fill out the form below. You will be the first to get diy tutorials and tips for decorating.
Let’s hangout more than just here?! Come find me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Have you been wanting to create your own blog? I make ALL of my income from being a full time blogger. Keep reading if blogging is something you have always been curious about.
Take a look at my blog post How to start a Blog the easy way! I’ve included a list of the best tools I use for my blog. I have used all the items in this blog post personally and absolutely love them. I have also linked discounts or the best price possible for each item. Go read it now and start a blog the easy way! Because you won’t regret it!
Popular Blog Posts:
You may also like these Blog Posts full of the best budget friendly furniture and decor:
- Affordable Accent Chairs
- Affordable Coffee Tables
- Affordable Console Tables
- Affordable Nightstands
- Affordable Entryway Benches
- Affordable Farmhouse Beds
- Affordable Farmhouse Lights
- Affordable Lamps
- Affordable Laundry Baskets
- Affordable Bedding
- Affordable Galvanized Decor
- Affordable Rugs
- Affordable White Pitchers
- Affordable Clocks
- Affordable Throw Blankets
- Affordable Farmhouse Sinks
- Affordable Throw Pillows
- Affordable Kitchen Decor
- Affordable Bathroom Decor
- Affordable Living Room Decor
- Affordable Laundry Room Decor
- Affordable Master Bedroom Decor
- Affordable Shelves
Thanks for stopping by friends!
Thank you for these tips. I think I need to apply this in my kitchen redesign.
Thank you so much for the tips. I am such a bad decorater…I really need all the help I can get. Especially after we had a service out to refinish our cabinets. I need the whole kitchen to look as good as the day we bought it and your tips are going to help get us there.